These are trying times. With the COVID-19 outbreak showing no signs of stopping in India and other nations around the world, it can be challenging to take care of your financial requirements with your fixed stream of income. Personal loans may help but with more cities getting locked down to prevent further spread of the coronavirus, it can be difficult.
Unless you opt for online personal loans through mobile apps. Introducing the clever way to get a personal loan: through the popular Indiabulls Dhani app. Here’s more about the personal finance app that your friends and colleagues are talking about.
What is Indiabulls Dhani?
Indiabulls Dhani is a personal finance app that caters to individuals in India to take care of their financial needs. These can be from mobile bill recharges to utility bill payments to online shopping. One of the flagship function of the Dhani app is instant personal loans.
As a loan user, you can explore other functions and benefits of the Dhani app such as the e-wallet, Credit Line feature, and Dhani Points, a great way to show your loyalty and earn credible points.
Now that you are interested, let’s go through the steps to apply for a loan with Dhani.
How to Apply for an Instant Personal Loan with Dhani
The process is fairly simple and anyone above the age of 21 years can get a loan with Dhani.
- Download and install the personal loan app – Dhani app from the Android or Apple app store
- Open the app and go the Personal Loans section
- Choose a figure between INR 3,000 and INR 3,00,000. This is the amount that you want to borrow at given personal loan interest rates – which are as low as 1.17% p.m
- Provide your personal details such as identification information, PAN and Aadhar card details, and bank details
- You should recheck this information so as to avoid any errors during disbursement
- Once you have entered these details, the app will automatically check and credit the amount to your bank account
This process will hardly take five minutes if you have all the necessary details ready. You can fix the tenure as well as the EMI payment directly through the app.
Benefits of Dhani App
There are plenty of benefits of using the Dhani app over the traditional method of applying for a personal loan. Some of the top ones are listed below:
- Instant application and disbursal – you can get the requested amount in about five minutes
- Paperless – there is no need to provide hard copies of your documents. This is a major pain point for users these days (especially in the current situation) and Dhani just makes do with soft copies
- No hidden fees – other than the nominal processing fee, there are no hidden charges for Dhani. This is another great benefit because most banks and NBFCs (especially scheduled banks) tend to levy extra fees for certain tasks like prepayment and EMI delays
When you compare the Dhani app and other players in the industry, you can clearly see why it is the number one choice for most people. It not only easy and convenient to apply for loans through the Dhani app but also rewarding. How you may ask? Through its added features like Dhani Points and e-Wallet.
All of this all for a free download. Get the app today and enjoy the benefits of the Dhani app, the #1 personal finance app in India.