The cards provided by SBI, the country’s biggest public bank, are among the most sought after when we discuss credit cards. If anyone gets a SBI credit card, it becomes an important thing to remember to use it judiciously and to its full potential. An SBI credit cardholder can access the online services provided by SBI in a bid to do so. In order to do so, one must register their card for net banking services to be used.
How to Register or Create SBI Credit Card Net Banking Account?
Account holders must register with SBI Bank for different methods to use SBI net banking services by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Mobile banking: By calling SBI phone banking numbers for credit cards, account holders may also register for SBI net banking services. They will need to include appropriate details such as customer ID/ debit card/ ATM number to register.
- ATM: If the account holders wish to register via the ATM for SBI credit card net banking, they must visit the nearest SBI ATM.
- Bank Branch: Download the net banking registration form from the bank’s website to register for SBI Credit Card Net Banking via the bank branch and send the properly completed form with the appropriate documents to the nearest bank branch. Account holders can also obtain a registration form from the SBI bank branch and apply it to complete the net banking process for the SBI credit card.
Benefits of Accessing SBI Credit Card Online
Users can now easily access their SBI online instantly without making much effort, from accessing all the credit card information to handling different functions related to credit card accounts at one location.
There are some of the other advantages of online SBI credit card access:
- Bank at your convenience: Users can conveniently access online services such as – by connecting their credit card to SBI internet banking:
- Credit card statements – current declaration, last declaration and previous declarations
- Generate online a new credit card PIN
- Allow payment of taxes
- Check and redeem points for incentives.
- Enable or disable the auto debit facility
- Add or disable existing credit cards by inserting a new credit card.
- Pay bills on time: Account holders can add all the billers, set payment reminders and sign up for the auto-debit facility with various bill payment solutions provided by SBI internet banking facility like managing billers and fast payment, and can then pay the credit card or utility bills like energy bill, telephone bill, internet bill and others on time.
- Secure transactions: In addition to fast transactions, the online SBI internet banking facility also guarantees the protection and security of online transactions, including transfers, SBI Credit Card payments, etc.
Increase SBI credit card limit through Net Banking
A credit card’s credit cap depends on the cardholder’s credit score. You may ask the lender to raise your credit limit if you think that your credit limit is too low to meet your needs. To know if you are eligible for credit limit expansion, you can also search your net banking account. You can also avail exciting deals and discounts by redeeming your SBI Credit Card reward points.